Saturday 9 October 2010

Fever Ray






Since I haven't updated my blog in a while I think I'll do it all in one go.
I recently saw Fever Ray at Bestival and absolutely loved the atmosphere and
imagery they created for their set.
Karin Dreijer Andersson is such an enigmatic artist,
it was cool to see she still kept up that persona
in such a interesting way through her performance. And obviously her music is so moving and weird I love it.
It was like having a religious experience, only it was real... as some might say.

Altho I have heard she has now quit Fever Ray after one album
because "she's finished what she wanted to achieve with it", which on the one hand I can well believe
but on the other, I would be sad if she did quit so I take the opinion its not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment