Saturday 27 August 2016

Neo:print Prize









Today I found myself in Bolton for the Neo:print prize exhibition private view. 
I have to say I'm absolutely stoked to be a part of this exhibition, it's the freshest, punchiest print show I've seen in ages and the standard is amazing! Of course I expected nothing less when you have judges from the V&A, Royal collage of art, Printmaking today and Pace Prints New York reps personally selecting the show. 
It was also really nice meeting neo:studio directors: Jason Simpson and Julie Levy, it was lovely briefly chatting to them at the show.
The show runs from the 25th Aug - 30th Oct at neo:gallery 23 The Market Place Shopping centre Bolton. Being on the second floor of a shopping centre it's not where you'd expect but what an amazing space!

SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment